European Voice of the Unborn Children: “Protect Our Life”!
EuroProLife represents meanwhile 20 european nations (May 2010) Within the framework of the second Worldwide Prayer Conference for Life in Cracow/Poland on 13th / 14th October
2007, the representatives of 12 European Nations agreed upon the establishment of a Christian, interdenominational network, in order to give voice to the unborn children in Europe.
As the only continent, Europe has a birth rate of only 1.5 which greatly differs from the least rate of 2.1 indispensable to maintain a nation`s population.
1. We concentrate our energies in order to organize and support public prayer events for Life in Europe.
2. We want to stop the flood of destruction by peaceful means: We intend to give testimony to the public by devout prayer.
3. We express our pain regarding the innocent killed children by our prayer during our processions and mourning ceremonies.
4. We pray in the same loving attitude as did mother Mary and the apostle John under the cross.
5. We do not pray against somebody or something. We pray for love, light and life.
6. We pray for all the persons involved in the abortion process (doctors, politicians etc.) in order to flash the light of love in their hearts [or: in order that love be lighted in their hearts] for the innocent babies in their defenceless state.
7. Euro Pro Life is a Christian interdenominational network, which unites the different pro life organisations of European countries in common prayer for life.
Munich, Saturday 11th 2013
Prayer Procession “1000 Crosses for Life”
Begin: 2.30 p.m. “Sendlinger-Tor-Platz”
Download Flyer Munich 2013
Wednesday 12th June 2013
13:00 pm: Distribution of crosses in front of the European Parliament
on “Pont du Wacken” bridge and procession around the three European Institutions.
In conclusion, mourning ceremony in the presence of delegates of the European Parliament.
(End at about 15.15 pm)
The event is organized by “EuroProLife”
(European Voice of the Unborn Children – Protect our Life)
How do I get there?
(from from Strasbourg Central Station to European Parliament:)
(approx. 25 min.)
Take Tram C (direction “Rodolphe Reuss”) change at stop “Strasbourg République” – take Tram E (direction “Robertsau-Boecklin”) to “Parlement Européen”
Contact: EuroProLife – Office: Maria-Ward-Str. 24a, D-96047 Bamberg,
phone: +49(0)951 / 3702162, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Flyer - Strasbourg 2013
Thursday 25th July 2013
“1000 Crosses for Life” – Salzburg (Austria)
Saturday 24th August 2013
“1000 Crosses for Life” – Fulda (Germany)
Saturday, 16th November 2013
Prayer Procession “500 crosses for Life” in London (U.K.)
Join the united prayer forces of European and British Christians
for our unborn brothers and sisters, their parents, doctors and
all other children of God, who are involved in abortion.
13:30 Start at Westminster Cathedral
Peaceful Prayer Procession with a Mourning Ceremony at Westminster Bridge
End at Westminster Abbey at about 16:00
”500 Crosses for Life“ is an ecumenical initiative of
”European Voice of the Unborn Children: Protect Our Life“
EuroProLife, Westendstr.78, D-80339 Munich and partners.
Contact in London: Joseph Clovis (0208) 690 8314
Email: email@example.com · www.europrolifeuk.org